Service Type: Companion

Name:  12FF1381-56C6-4E95-A412-5098158A48E3.jpg
Views: 1270
Size:  0

Hello gentlemen Im Lala Itty Bity Litty In Da City🤩🤪 Available Now ❗️Come & see Me For Once 😽🌹🌹
Everyone Has Secrets Lemme Be Yours 🙉🙈🙊
Im 5,0 Ft Tall, Weigh About One Hundred N Fifteen Lbs ,Hair That Hangs To Tha Middle Of My Back, Sweet Smooth Butter Skin ,Pretty Toes (suckable) 💅🏽D cup sized milk duds 🥥& smooth pretty 😻💦 ready to curl you’re piggies 🐷 are you ready to call now 📲 2.0.6.4.2.4.0.1.6.0
🚫Slight Screening 🚫
Please When Contacting Me Tell Me Where You Got My Num , How Long Of A Vist You Want & Where You Located
**Age, race, donation, and location is the standard, serious Inquires 💯
See you soon 💋

Name:  EFF216E4-AFCA-4AC1-85D7-7D40EA5F4DA9.jpeg
Views: 1267
Size:  0

- LEGAL NOTICE -
Money exchanged in legal adult personal services is for modeling and is simply for the time expended in the delivery of lawful entertainment and companionship. Anything else that may or may not occur is a matter of personal preferences between two or more consenting adults of legal age and are not contracted for, nor is it requested to be contracted for in any manner. This is not an offer or insinuation of prostitution. Fees charged are for time spent only. BY CONTACTING ME (by phone, sms text, email, etc.) YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS