Service Type: Companion

Hello!!! My name is Priscilla. The Latin Queen. I am now independent and as your Queen I will treat you like my KING

I am in EDISON MONDAY 12noon till WEDNESDAY 12noon; then to FORT LEE AREA WEDNESDAY till SATURDAY Last of my trip this month. Be back in May

I am Originally from South America, raised in the beautiful south Florida area and now located in the northeast!

Physically, I'm a petite, toned, brown-eyed blonde, considered a sweetheart by friends and family. 24, 5'4" 115lbs 34D

As for my personality, I'm always kind, giving and smiling. My style is very all-natural - I'm just as comfortable in casual shorts, sandals and crop top, or an elegant ***tail dress for evening adventures ;-). I enjoy kind, respectful, light hearted men who know how to enjoy life, respect others around them, and make the best of every evening life has to offer. I promise I offer a G** experience

My rates are 350 hh; 400 hour; 650 90min

Any other info you need can be found on my website , pics, video , rates , screening and schedule etc.

https://www.priscillalatinqueen.com

Follow me on Twitter @PriscillaLatinQ

I am using an assistant Marc to screen and respond to emails . If you have been screened by Marc before then your good to go. If not then please send an email and you will get an auto reply email with screening info

Available:

EDISON

Mon 4/19 12noon till 9pm
Tues.4/20 10am till 9pm
Wed 4/21 10am till 11:30am

FORT LEE AREA

Wed 4/21 3pm till 9pm
Thur 4/22 10am till 9pm
Frid. 4/23. 10am till 9pm
Sat 4/24 10am till 11:30am

Hope to see you

Priscilla the Latin Queen