Service Type: Companion

Hello my name is Porsche. I am not your average provider. I see every day as an adventure. I don't take life too seriously and my ultimate goal is to laugh and encourage others to laugh with me. I do my very best to tailor each encounter to suit your individual needs

I am both down to earth & incredibly fond of nice things. I find solace in nature & inspiration in the city. You might find me barefoot in a hammock or in stilettos with a fine glass of Pinot Noir. My personality to some may seem paradoxical but I like to think of it as dynamic.

The MOST important thing to me is simply that you are kind & respectful, as I only give my time to those who deserve it. Authenticity and good conversations are my forte.

My hobbies include walking my dogs, swimming, cooking , binge watching movies , painting and A LOT more

What can you expect ?
💓Wonderful hygiene 💓 My 100% attentiveness 💓 All smiles 💓 On time 💓

💕premium snapchat💕 50 % OFF ALL MEMBERSHIPS BEGINNING IN FEBRUARY!!!!

30 days ........ 30 (now 15!)
60 days ..........55 (now 27.50!)
90 days ...........70 (now 35!)

D O N A T I O N S

QV ..........................150 roses
HH .............................200 roses
HR................................330 roses
90 MINS...........................430 roses

✨SCHEDULING ✨
❗️IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ❗️

When scheduling PLEASE pm me FIRST... followed by a text message , letting me know
Your Handle , a time and how long you’d like to stay ♥️

ANY DISRESPECTFUL COMMENTS will get you BLOCKED .. please be a gentleman !

Can’t wait to hear from you 😘

503-877-5935

💫💫💫💫💫

Oc...... Hr Minimum +50 roses

Are you a newbie?????????
I will only take appointments for newbies AFTER SCREENING and a SMALL DEPOSIT!!!
I will be happy to be a reference after (if you’re a good client) but I now will require a small deposit to ensure you are serious about making appointment! Thank you !