Service Type: Companion

Hello Gentlemen!
I eagerly look forward to our time together and would love to meet with you! I love nature, hikes, and food carts/food in general and love trying new eats! I also love wine and go to Dundee regularly to go on wine tours. Animals are my passion, especially dogs and horses, and I own a small dog who is very sweet.

I am sweet, caring, intelligent, confident, down to Earth, a no-BS kind of gal, and I give off girlfriend vibes. I am tall-ish, oh-so-soft, pretty, and love to seduce. I consider this my hobby as well, but I also do it to treat myself to the finer things in life (such as those wine trips) and to help pay for school. I love gifts like wine, lingerie, gift cards to VS, shoes, gentlemen who are respectful, TNA bucks for my membership/advertising are also accepted here.

PLEASE READ INFO BELOW BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO CONTACT ME!

Name:  992D153F-ED51-46B5-B00B-58CDF0F2EDD3.jpg
Views: 81902
Size:  0

Reference Requirements:
You MUST be a member and you must have at least 2 vouches/acknowledged reviews from established providers.

Incall/Outcall & Other Info:
My incall is in Downtown Portland, as my ads state. Contact me for outcalls, but know I do not come to Vancouver, Eugene, Bend, Seattle, etc. I do not have time or energy to travel far away currently, but will let you all know if plans change in the future.

I am usually available between 8am to 6pm, but we can work something out for earlier/later times if I am asked ahead of time.

How to set something up:
Please send a PM through here, then text me! You do not need me to confirm it is okay to text before doing so. If you do not/cannot confirm who you are through the board, I will not meet with you.

I never answer phone calls and do not answer any questions about a “menu”. Any attempts after I have asked you not to text or PM me about this will result in me refusing to see you.

Thank you for sticking around and reading this!💋 xoxo amber
Feel free to text (503) 755-6816

[Other info (I am willing to share) is on my page and I am, again, only available to members.]

If you show up drunk or high you will be asked to leave. I am also now requiring everyone take a quick shower upon arrival.