Service Type: Companion

Hello Suitor, Capture the essence of pure satisfaction and release all of your inhibitions with me. I’m Omari , a tall European Mix Goddess. You will find yourself captivated by my long legs, sparkling brown bedroom eyes and buttery soft skin. My pleasure is manifested by pleasing your every desire. I am very polite and articulate, and enjoy conversations about virtually anything. I show much gratitude and attention to everyone I meet. I'm down to earth, a woman you can actually talk to, I'm interesting, genuine, and full of real life experience. All the fun and play is so much more fulfilling when you have a deeper connection with someone.
I'm a real companion, I love sharing laughs, stories and experiences and getting to know you. You are here on my website because you know you want something more, something real, genuine but discrete!
This is where I come in, I'm always told how I make people instantly feel at ease, relaxed and comfortable in my company, how they feel listened to, understood and engaged. Our time together is never rushed and safety and discretion are of upmost importance to me. I am always dressed to impress!!!! Text/call me at (520)344-3293 Screening is required. Serious inquiries only. I am anxiously waiting to hear from you! Xoxo....
Please be prepared to P.M me upon scheduling. My incall is well stocked with shower available.

✈️✈️Travel Friendly✈️✈️

Donations

Incall
150/QV
200/HHr
280/ Hr
350/90 Mins
550/2HRS
Outcall
250/Hhr
350/Hr
450/90 Mins
600/2HRS

VIP Extended Menu
300/Hhr
350/Hr
450/90Mins
650/2Hrs

Grandfathered Rates for Returning Friends!!!
Contact
[email protected]
(520)344-3293