Service Type: Companion

This beautiful, busty babe is ready to make your day! Text (360)389-2378 or email [email protected] to set up a play date with Lola Ember, your newest infatuation. Hi, I知 Lola Ember, I致e found humor and beauty in my unconventional path, and at this point I知 prioritizing living my best life. I love surrounding myself with generous, inspiring, and upbeat people. I adore creating and holding spaces for us to explore. The space that I share with you is full of intuitive moments, fiery passion, and lots of laughter. I知 unbothered by conventionality, and am usually quite casual, though I also have a lowkey whimsical side. More than anything, I want you to feel comfortable, like you can finally let out a deep sigh and just be with someone who appreciates you as you are.

Name:  IMG_0012.jpg
Views: 35016
Size:  0

200-HH
400- 1 hour
500- 90 minutes
600- 2 hours
800- 3 hours

Name:  Alyssa 7.jpg
Views: 34639

I知 originally from the Northwest and my chill, authentic disposition will instantly put you at ease. You値l find me to be a great listener, empathetic, non-judgmental, curious, open-minded, and of course respectful and discreet. I would love to be your tour guide and show you all the things that make this city magical.

Name:  IMG_0019.JPG
Views: 34605

S T A C K E D, soft natural curves, with pale porcelain skin and big blue eyes.

Name:  IMG_0024.jpg
Views: 34585

For those who prefer a bit more power play or a particular fetish, I知 an experienced kinkster and a playful dominant. I have an adventurous mind, and am unafraid to misbehave. I look forward to motivating/inspiring you to fearlessly follow your heart.

I am, in sum:

-kink/fetish friendly
-health/safety conscious
-genuine
-communicative
-a bit nerdy
-a pleasure seeker
-a pretty princess
-a trusted friend

Name:  Alyssa 9.jpg
Views: 34347
Size:  0Name:  IMG_0011.jpg
Views: 34524

Send me a message on here if you have at least 2 references or alternatively, you can email a clear picture of your drivers license with a corresponding linkedin account to [email protected]

Lovelolaember on Twitter