Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

💋🍭💋DIVINE SEDUCTRESS💋🍭💋>>>available for OC>>>IC available with special details noted below>>>📸 Join my Onlyfans for my exclusive content.

Hair color: Brown
    Eyes: Green
    Height: 5' 7"
    Body Type: Athletic
    Cup Size: B Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Body Rub

Hello gentleman. Do the current events in our world have you feeling fed up, and lonely? Are you feeling attention starved during a time where we are asked to social distance? Put yourself in the hands of a sultry goddess, and low volume provider. I will awaken your senses, soothe your soul, and blissfully hypnotize you. My sensual, and magical vibration will revive you from your frustration, and depressive slumber. What are you waiting for? Treat yourself!

I'm available for both in-call and out-call in Eugene. In-call is a higher rate (noted below), and requires at least two or more vouches, with a booking of an hour or more. You must be ok with visiting me at a rented establishment. PLEASE NOTE>>> All appointments require TNA verification, or several reputable provider references.

All appointments require TNA verification from REPUTABLE providers. Send a pm from your TNA handle first, before booking an appointment with me. I prefer to be texted, or emailed before calling about appointment availability. State your name, where you found my ad, how long of a session you want, and your location.

I have a VERY strong sensitivity to fragrance. Please don't show up to our appointment wearing cologne, aftershave, or anything with a strong scent or fragrance in it. I may ask you to shower before the session if you have forgotten.

IC>>>300 HR>>> OC>>300 for 90 mins, 250, 190 for 75 mins, 200 hr, 160 for 45 minutes, and 120 h hr.

[email protected]

Find me on P411>> P# is: P273978>>https://www.preferred411.com/P273978

Have you always wondered what I look like? Would you like to see some of my amazing photos un-cropped? Do you want to tap in to the depth of my sensuality, and sexiness before making an appointment?>>>>
    JOIN MY ONLY FANS>>> I load content regularly, and I'm in the top 3% of all creators.

https://onlyfans.com/u89475911

>>or look up Lilys Pleasure Garden

Last edited by lilyspleasuregarden; 05-05-2021 at 01:19 AM.

+ Reply to Ad