Service Type: Companion

Hello cowboys and thank you for c*** on my Ad I would like to let you know that I am a very playful and sexy Bunny and I would like to be Friends . I am visiting Tukwilla / Renton area this week so get ready fellas... miss Pink Kitten tail has made it to town !! mon to Saturday. incall SouthCenter Mall area and outcall everywhere if your a verified hobbyist.
Name:  20210318_153928.jpg
Views: 3038
Size:  0
MY NAME IS SAMANTHA SILK ... what's yours handsome ?
Name:  20210318_153408.jpg
Views: 3000
Please feel free to text me (also PM your phone #) and make sure to include your TNa screen name and the day and time you would like to see me I will be visiting here in the Seattle area starting with Lynwood today 4/9 and moving around to places like sea tac and South center mall Bellevue Bothell Bellingham Bremerton . I WIL POST MORE SPECFIC DATES ON NY NEXT AD. I just landed and plan on being here for the month of April.

Name:  20210319_101310.jpg
Views: 2991
You will find me to be down-to-earth warm sensual and very sulrty. I like to be pretty for our visit so it is highly likely that you will find me all dressed up with beautiful hair and make up and sexy lingerie with high heels.... not to mention the firm Voluptuous curves my body has every day on!!!

Name:  20210311_193800.jpg
Views: 2994
I'm that sexy MIL from next door you know the one that teases you and gives you the excitement your looking for ... from top to bottom is a real piece of milfolicous eye candy!! Did I mention that I love her all play and that I am the best at what I do..... Well I am so why don't you call me to find out and let me know your scenario!
Name:  20210310_202035.jpg
Views: 2988
Non gfe no bb no aa no drama .... Please be a gentleman when contacting me as I do not allow any explicit communication or insinuations about anything because I am here to be the best Bunny friend you ever had and I offer top notch time and companionship so please abide by my request and be a gentleman for me.

Name:  20210303_135311.jpg
Views: 2993
If you have seen me before please remind me and if I ask you to pm again it's because I have to erase my inbox...it was full. My cell 5125938098 if u cant get through by calling please text me Incall or outcall and let me k now u tried to call. ThAnk u
Name:  20210124_192221.jpg
Views: 3000