Service Type: Companion

'"Drowning in the sea of love, where everyone would love to drown."

~ Stevie Nicks

Name:  4F7C9487-98C8-444C-9BB2-26EF6AFDCB0F.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  154.4 KB

Diana Moonbeam (Di, for short)—An introspective, young adventurer who spends her free time by the light of the moon and the calmness of the sea.

A quiet spirit with an ability to hear and understand what others cannot. Wearing a moonstone around my neck, resting on my long fiery hair and slender frame. I close my blue-green, ocean eyes and search for the message within. I spend a decent portion of my time by the waves, the warmth of the sun on my skin reminds me of the freckles that dust my cheeks. Manifestations, tarot, and moonlight cleansings are also something that is very important to me. With that being said, I pride myself on being an accepting and respectful individual. All genders, races, ethnicities, religions, and abilities are accepted and welcomed in my space.

I plan to take to you the space where I hone my power from. A tranquil, undisturbed haven. Just for you and I to explore...

Travel schedule:

April 1st-24th & 26th-30th - San Diego, CA
April 25th- Las Vegas, NV

May 1st-5th & 21st-31st - San Diego, CA
May 6th-20th - Las Vegas, NV

June 1st-3rd, 22nd-30th -San Diego, CA
June 5th-19th - The Carolinas

http://www.dreamgirldiana.ch

Donations:
1 hour/600
90 minutes/800
2 hours/900

Please fill out the form on my website if interested in meeting. Discretion and screening are mandatory.