Service Type: Companion

Hi fellas ! It's me posting again, looking for dates. Its been month! Met so many fabulous people! I have been so lucky to have
spent time with men that have been so generous and wonderful to me! I set the bar really low when I started doing this. I was apprehensive and prejudiced, I admit. I didn't think that men that would pay me for my time could radiate so much warmth and enthusiasm! I didnt know I would have so many wonderful talks laying in their arms of new allies, sharing secrets, sharing dreams. Im really bad at this. Im supposed to be convincing you I am some wanton goddess, right?

When I am nervous, I overtlalk. I don't do small talk. So its real shit. Childhood trauma. Exes. Why is always so much easier to talk to strangers than it is people you know? I have had a few people tell me they feel so much better after visiting me. What can I say? I care. I really do. I want to make the world a better place. I want to make people feel good about themselves. I cant promise you this will be the best experience you'll ever have, but I can promise you no one will try harder to make it the best. My pictures are real. I look like them. Men always say, ' Send me a picture of you so I know you are real' Boy please...if I am catfishing you dont you think I have some extras to send for that purpose?

Men say my pictures are accurate. I dont promise you a super model. No wet and eggplant emoijis here stating to be a ' Breath taking exotic beauty with a high sex drive delivering superior erotic fun'. Nope.

I have big pores , a newly aquired covid pot belly and cellulite. I could easily stand to lose 10 lbs . I could say I am 32 and convince you at 44 but what would be the point?

I do not answer texts that do not begin with I would like to make an appointment!

I'll try almost anything that doesnt compromise our immune system. I like guys that wanna cuddle, I can be as nasty as your fantasies can get as well! I can even do both in one date! but my kink is to please and your donations are what keeps my kids bellies full that I love so much, so for that hour you are my king and I am more than willing to make you feel that way.

I enjoy keeping in touch with my clientele that send me texts when they see something that reminds them of me or they think I will find helpful. Or just saying hi. We all like attention. We all are connected, life is short, always choose kindness. If you are going to do something, do it well and thats exactly why I want to be the best, even at this.

I would like to lastly discuss with you some realities of my situation. 19/20 men that get ahold of me end up ghosting or disappearing or standing me up. Its no not me, its the nature of the business. I know plenty of working girls and this is the norm. I may be new to this, but I am picking up on things rather quickly and I love deposits much to the chagrin of those that contact me.

The reason being that MOST men say they want a date really don't. They fall through. Any and all men that have left deposits don't suddenly have something come up. This is my job. This is how I feed my kids. This is how I am getting through grad school. I go on at least one wild goose chase a day. I will always take for sure money over hypothetical money especially with the kind if of luck I have. So deposit dates might as well be sealed in blood. After that, it has been proven to me, through my 16 day 7 day a week availability that the second group that are more likely to not stand me up are those that want an immediate date. The further out the date is the most likley I am to be blown off. For example, a man that contacts me on a Tuesday, but wants a date on Friday? 19/ 20 times even tho hes texted me every say and 10 times those days, he disappears or cancels. So if you arent comfortable leaving me a deposit, please understand that if someone comes up and wants an immediate date, I am going to go on that immediate date because those HAVE PROVEN to be more trustworthy than those that have me on hold.

The MOST LIKELY to blow me off say they are " men of their word " and " not like the other guys " that's almost a guaranteed flaker!

You cannot REFUSE to give me a deposit and then be mad at me because I went for some for sure money and your six o'clock date is now available to you at 7:00.

I'm new to this but TRYING MY DAMNDEST to bring professionalism to my craft. I spend $90 every month to pay for advertising. My reputation and reviews mean everything to me. Everything! You wanna be a real good guy? Leave me a deposit and add that in our review. I would be so in debted to you for your help.

I also dont know how to mention this tactfully and with grace but here goes an attempt: I sell time. There is no satisfaction guarantee with me. If you need an hour, please purchase an hour. Please don't try to turn a half an hour into an hour. I put my all into my shows and yet I am not a miracle worker. I cannot be responsible if Billy Jr. Isnt cooperating. I am a wonderful, generous giving lover. That being said, I can only do so much. I have advanced talents and skills that my reviews are starting to reflect.

Not being able to perform to your ideal is part of being human. You are not the only guy I have seen with this issue, maybe not even that day.

It doesn't even have to be all about that does it? For women it definitely isnt! Look at it from a different angle. Let me rub your back and caress you tenderly. Men are amazing, strong, virile creatures. Don't limit yourselves. Learn to be more like women and enjoy the process, the journey and the overall experience!

$275HH
$350Hr
503-9013817
Name:  FaceApp_1596591805928.jpg
Views: 9280
Size:  0Name:  FaceApp_1607933728356.jpg
Views: 9236
Size:  0Name:  FaceApp_1612383631994.jpg
Views: 9188
Size:  0Name:  AirBrush_20200924002447.jpg
Views: 9276
Size:  0Name:  FaceApp_1612493524766.jpg