Service Type: Companion

Hello Gentelmen,

I like to touch, and I enjoy to kiss.
There is a lot to love about kissing!
Kissing is an essential part of the connection.
If you too feel the same, I want this always to be part of our experience.

💋💋💋

Name:  888.gif
Views: 9606
Size:  0

🕊️Redbull gives you wings🕊️
😇I think it’s me sending you to heaven😇

Name:  233.gif
Views: 25945

My name is Arianna. I have graduated in social science. People and acquaintances have always been of interest to me, and I like to make my friends smile and think in better ways.​Being a glamour model, an elegant and optimistic lady with a gracious personality and a bright smile, having enormous attention, affection, and passion for sharing during our valuable time together.

Name:  IMG_4491 — копия.jpg
Views: 25231

The best way to describe my style would be elegant and alluring. The art of simplicity is a puzzle of refinement. I pride myself on my incendiary fervor for life, continued personal evolution, & ineptitude for boredom.
I'm feminine, charming, sensual, warm, pleasant, friendly, well mannered, and cheerful with a good sense of humor lady who knows how to maintain a conversation and behave in society.

Name:  IMG_3484 — копия.jpg
Views: 25102

I'm definitely not the girl next door. I'm the one you can never quite figure out or catch up to. I'm a creature governed by higher-minded dictates & heart-centered caprice. You can find me on the fringe of the consensus, always riding the cusp of escapade & mystery. I'm much more than the generic ingénue or ordinary o***ect of concupiscence.

Name:  IMG_4495 — копия.jpg
Views: 25058

I'm only interested in a serious proposal from polite, groomed, and generous gentlemen who respect women and know how to treat them. At the core, I'm an affectionate, intense, devoted lover who genuinely delights in giving and receiving. I value passionate dates, sensual exploration, and unhurried physical acquaintance.

DONATIONS

When we meet, please have the contribution for my companionship placed in an unsealed envelope, and always present it at the beginning of our meeting. If we meet in public, set the unsealed envelope inside a book or a gift bag and once we get together, pass it to me discreetly. You can also send in advance a portion (or the full sum) by bank transfer if we have pre-agreed.

In-call:

Hhr. - 400;
1hr. - 500;
90min. - 800;
2hrs. - 1000.

Out-call:

1hr. - 600;
90min. - 900;
2hrs. - 1200.

The compensations for my time and companionship are not case to negotiation. Anything resembling negotiation is considered a sign of disrespect and the invitation is declined or terminated.

MY TER ID: 346314

TO BOOK AN APOINTMENT, PLEASE TEXT AT (818) 869-8272

Name:  4a665dfb-4d69-4cec-97ae-5431b540474f.jpg
Views: 25052

Name:  c9e2ff94-bf2b-42fb-8cf2-34f48355b5ce.jpg
Views: 24956

Name:  IMG_4492 — копия.jpg
Views: 25115