Service Type: Companion

NOW OFFERING VIDEO SESSIONS VIA SKYPE/FACETIME, PHONE SERVICES+MORE!!

Available 8pm-10pm today and 10am-10pm tomorrow. Also accepting prebookings!

Phone Fun

Sexy texting-45hhr/80hr

Brooklyn Thorn

(503)312-1519 TEXT ONLY

Follow me on twitter! @brooklynsthorns

Companionship

You come to my home after a long day of work (or play!), take a quick shower (non-negotiable, unscented toiletries provided), and enter my bedroom, where you enjoy my full menu of sensual delights. With soft curves, classically beautiful features and the smoothest skin you've ever felt, I've spent my entire adult life perfecting the art of fantasy fulfillment- won't you come explore my craft with me? All I require is your willing presence for a passionate, primal escapade. Our time together may be short, but I assure you the memory of our encounter will fuel your fantasies for years to come. Well-groomed gentlemen only. Want to film? No problem! Filming fee is always included in companionship sessions.

Rates

HR-350

90 minute-500

2HR-650

3HR-900

4HR-1100

Additional hours+150

Overnight-2000

Bodyrubs

Seeking a spine-tingling, mutually thrilling rubdown? I adore bodyrubs, and find stroking a man's stress away to be one of life's more enjoyable activities. With a curvaceous, sultry body and a luscious chest, I'm your dream college sweetheart, always attentive and eager to please. I provide a thorough rubdown inside and out. Your time with me will be a more relaxed, girlfriend-like encounter on my bed. My sensuous curves will fill your hands while my intoxicating presence fills your senses. You'll marvel at how something you previously thought to be basic, almost mundane, is elevated to the level of exquisite pleasure. To elevate your experience even more, opt for my Enhanced Bodyrub, with a sexy surprise!

Enhanced Bodyrub-300HR/420-90 minutes/2HR-500

Regular Bodyrub-220HR/300-90 minutes/420-2HR

Now accepting cash, bitcoin, Cashapp, Venmo, TNA bucks, VISA and Mastercard gift cards, and gift cards to Amazon, eBay, and Etsy. Please note that all physical gift cards require receipt and all online transactions must process before our time begins.

About Me

Looking for a companion to while away an afternoon with? From rich brunette locks, to enchanting hazel eyes and a generous, flawless chest, it can be hard to pinpoint what first caught your eye, but once I've caught it, you'll never look away. What will truly win your heart, though, is my warm, effervescent personality, always focused on you and your deepest needs. My confident stride in heels and long legs are a dead giveaway- I spent over 8 years as an exotic dancer, and now I'm delighted to be providing more mutually pleasurable encounters. I take great pride in both my hygiene and appearance, to the constant delight of my gentleman callers. Of course, I don't spend all my time in front of the mirror! My interests outside of providing-when not quarantined- include hiking with my two dogs, visiting ethnic supermarkets, people-watching on the MAX, lingerie shopping, and reading everything I can get my hands on (particularly microhistories). I'm also a huge fan of comedy and live music- inquire about my concert packages when your favorite artist comes to town!

My Boudoir

From the moment you enter my sanctuary, you'll find your cares melting away under my enthusiastic and giving hands. My cozy, air conditioned incall is located in stylish NW Portland, close to downtown and the Pearl, and mere blocks away from a variety of delicious and trendy restaurants. A shower is always available and natural, unscented toiletries are provided. Unscented, hypoallergenic products are also used during all rubdowns, and I never use perfume. As discretion is of the utmost importance to me and my friends, I do not wear lipstick or any makeup with glitter that could transfer (if you would like me to wear heavier makeup, please request it when booking). I do burn scented candles, please let me know if you are sensitive to scents and I will refrain from doing so. Skin sensitivities are so common these days, so for everyone's benefit I always use clean linens washed with unscented detergent. I do have pets, however they go elsewhere for my appointments as I would never split my focus during our session. I'm happy to serve people of all races, genders, sizes, abilities and ethnicities, however my incall is not wheelchair accessible at this time.

Double Trouble

I love duos with my friends MollyLane and OliviaPDX! Duos with Molly or Olivia are 600/hr incall or 650/hr outcall

VERIFICATION
NO verification necessary for virtual sessions!

TNA members, PM me and send a text with your USERNAME, desired time and length. Non-members, please text or email with your NAME, NUMBER, and a reference from an established provider. References must be confirmed before booking! Newbies, contact me by email for alternate means of verification.

Brooklyn Thorn

(503)312-1519 TEXT ONLY

Twitter @brooklynsthorns