Hair color: Dirty Blonde
    Eyes: Hazel
    Height: 5' 8"
    Body Type: HWP
    Cup Size: DD Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

Hey There! I am Stella!
    Most info can be found on my profile but I am also a pretty open, easy to talk to person, if you have a question feel free to ask. When you do, also ask about doantions, time frames and availability, I'm pretty open as of now. I will entertain any reasonable offer or work with some one who approaches me with respect and honesty.

Name:  IMG_3823.jpg
Views: 1155
Size:  47.9 KB

Contact me with your name/alias, age, approx. location and that you got my info off TNA please! We can further discuss what you have in mind and other details. If you could inquire about (2) hours prior to when you'd like to meet, that is preferred, however depending on request/location and my current endeavors I may be able to make less notice work, doesn't hurt to ask!

This is my business and I treat it as such, pleases be professional and courteous. Currently accepting out calls and car dates. NO INCALLS at the moment. Please no phone calls, message or texts please. I do have a life outside work, I return most texts/messages at my earliest convenience. Multiple messages saying hey, or rude, ignorant, presumptive, messages make me inclined to not respond.

Name:  IMG_0342.jpg
Views: 1168
Size:  98.7 KB

MUCH Love,
    _Stella Romans, xoxox
    Last edited by thestella_roman; 04-19-2021 at 12:48 AM.

+ Reply to Ad