Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

Cool BLOOMINGTON & SPRINGFIELD *** Your Favorite West Coast Treat Is Coming Back * Nationally Reviewed & Fetish Expert

Hair color: Brown
    Eyes: Hazel
    Height: 5' 7"
    Body Type: Athletic
    Cup Size: B Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

Absence makes the heart grow founder...all it does for me is make me more frisky hehehehe

They also say....out of sight out of mind!!! NOOOOO...Dont forget about me hehe

Bloomington 4/29 - 4/30
    Springfield 4/30 - 5/1

Dates may to change, please refer to my website or contact me for the most up to date schedule

****** ALSO, felt like this is a great time, if anyone is interested to get PRE-SCREENED. I DO AND WILL need references in order to schedule. Once I hit the road I am unable to check references quickly. Therefore, not always available for short notice engagements. So, take this time now to have me clear your references so when I do head out we are ready to schedule ******

Plan Ahead * PRE-BOOK NOW * Have Your References Cleared Before I Arrive

Ps. Thank you to the FABULOUS people, some whom ive met and some I am extremely excited to meet and thank everyone in person, who have helped try and keep me safe, home and healthy by sending any gifts they can my way. It really helps during such a trying and extremely difficult time, you have no idea!!! So again, THANK YOU, I will not forget who has been there for me and helped me smile through the storm!

If you are seeking a exquisite woman who can stimulate you intellectually as well as sensually you may have found your match. Do not be shy, I posses the unique ability to put you at ease while captivating your mind and body.

REFERENCES ARE REQUIRED - Please provided them when contacting me, thank you.

Website: Rebeccababy .com <<<----type it in DO NOT CLICK on it <<<---Donations, Etiquette, Fetishes, Reviews, Photos & More

*** REFERENCES REQUIRED ***

I pride myself in being self assured, all natural, and meticulously well groomed. I have a solid frame standing 5'7'' with a toned athletic physique (150 lbs), skin soft as silk you have to feel to believe, alluring smile, intriguing eyes, 36B perky breasts, thought-provoking ass, long and strong swimmer's legs.

Please take a moment to visit my website and familiarize yourself with more about me, view additional photos, read fantasy testimonials, view more in depth donations, and proper etiquette to make our encounter more enjoyable for the both of us.

Fetish Expert - Check out my website for more info!

https://rebeccababy. com

While my mental facets are hypnotizing, it is my body that is intoxicating and the entire package that is addicting and will keep you fascinated.

Rebecca_Baby
    503-704-7535
    https://Rebeccababy. com

To Schedule:
    Send a PM thru the board for verification of your handle.
    Please include your required reference information (Contact information and something your reference(s) know and or remember you by)
    *After sending a pm, feel free to call or text.

<<<<<With all the new changes, I recommend you save my info now, just in case anything ever happens to our beloved board. Surely hope not, but better to be safe than ...sorry....
    503-704-7535 / Rebeccababy.com>>>>>

Re: BLOOMINGTON & SPRINGFIELD *** Your Favorite West Coast Treat Is Coming Back * Nationally Reviewed & Fetish Expert

Im coming back very soon. Watch my calendar or contact me for new dates!

+ Reply to Ad