Service Type: Companion

Meet Lola Ember your busty, quick witted, skilled, pink haired beauty.

I知 originally from the Northwest and my chill, authentic disposition will instantly put you at ease. You値l find me to be a great listener, empathetic, non-judgmental, curious, open-minded, and of course respectful and discreet

I致e found humor and beauty in my unconventional path, and at this point I知 prioritizing living my best life. I love surrounding myself with generous, inspiring, and upbeat people. I adore creating and holding spaces for us to explore. The space that I share with you is full of intuitive moments, fiery passion, and lots of laughter. I知 unbothered by conventionality, and am usually quite casual, though I also have a lowkey whimsical side. More than anything, I want you to feel comfortable, like you can finally let out a deep sigh and just be with someone who appreciates you as you are.

S T A C K E D, soft natural curves, with pale porcelain skin and big blue eyes.

For those who prefer a bit more power play or a particular fetish, I知 an experienced kinkster and a playful dominant. I have an adventurous mind, and am unafraid to misbehave. I look forward to motivating/inspiring you to fearlessly follow your heart.

Specials- new friends only
90 minutes- 400
2 hours- 500

Send me a message on here if you have at least 2 references or alternatively, you can email a clear picture of your drivers license with a corresponding linkedin account to [email protected]. Text only (360)389-2378