Keep an eye out for my LMA and weekend posts! I travel to King County, Pierce County, Mason County, Grays Harbor, Lewis County and Snohomish! So if you’ve been desiring to serve but are out of area, stay tuned! I’ll be coming to an area near you.

MAINLY OUTCALL!! Incall available ONCE a week on Saturdays.

***To get an Incall appointment you have to:
• Have communicated with me before about incall and have been put on my list OR

• Have had a previous appointment with me OR

• Have been a board member for at least 1 year AND
• Have at LEAST 2 vouches and 3 references

Those are the requirements for incall. Once they’ve been met you’re set for future appointments!

Three providers in one with me.

#1) Your atua fafine lapo’a AKA your BBW Goddess. - come get smothered and smooshed by these thunderous thighs!

#2) Your Foot Queen - I can walk all over you with just the right amount of somatic sensation. As much or as little as you like. And, of course, they could always use a good cleaning.

#3) Your TOILET MASTER! - by far one of my favorite roles to play. I mean, it’s obvious I like to eat. Now I need a good slave to clean me up. Will it be you?

***TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT***

- Mornings and late afternoon are best for toilet servitude/brown shower
- I need at least a days notice for any appointment
- Travel more than 30 miles outside of Lacey/Olympia area requires a $20 travel deposit, which is taken off the total appointment price.
- TEXT is the best way to book. Email 2nd and board 3rd.
WHEN TEXTING PLEASE BE DIRECT. I will need:
Your TNA handle
Day, time AND length of appointment
- The best hours for a quick response are you 10am to 4pm.
- if you have questions about details please read profile and/or send an email or TNA board message.

~~~~ ONLYFANS SPECIAL ~~~~
Get a subscription bundle from my OnlyFans and receive %15 discount off an appointment