Service Type: Companion

Hello lovers & friends ❤

I am available today until 4:30!

Ain't no shame in last minute dates, but my days fill up quite quickly so I cannot always guarantee a spot! Thank you for understanding

Please scroll down for a listing of my services...

Name:  IMG_20210328_184223_043.jpg
Views: 2151
Size:  0

About Me: My name is Emma Darling, I'm 29, have been in the industry since 2012, and love what I do! Previously a stripper for 5 years, I enjoy entertaining, making people laugh, watching them enjoy themselves, and just taking the time to stop and slow down in this crazy, fast-paced world is what I'm all about. I am also kink-friendly, POC(person of color) friendly, open to duos, and thoroughly enjoy couples.

Name:  IMG_20210326_234129_907.jpg
Views: 2141

My Incall space for Companionship is located on Beacon Hill with LOTS of free street parking. My incall is fully stocked with a shower, clean towels, manly and unscented soap.

Outcall is also available, anywhere in WA, at no extra cost.

My hours
are every single day,
Monday-Sunday,
6am-10pm.

Note: if you are last minute, I will do what I can to get you in but it is never guaranteed.

************************************************** ***********************************

TNA Specials/Normal Rates for Companionship
1hr - 250🌹/400*
90mins - 300🌹/500*
2hrs - 420🌹/600*
3hrs - 600🌹/700*
*normal rates, as listed on my website, are for comparison*

**More Specials** I also am offering 3, 3hr sessions for a prepayment of 1000🌹s, instead of 2100. You can use this credit at any time and find it is super popular w/ my regular clients!

************************************************** ***********************************

Screening
Safety is important to me. If you don't want me to know who you are or even to acknowledge you when you come into my space, please stop right here and do not continue to reach out to me, please & thank you.

- TNA profile
- Linked In profile(+100 connections)
- or references from previous providers.

If a member, please message me through here with the last 4 digits of your phone number.
I also accept references from other providers. Please provide enough info so they remember you, just incase you do not see them super often.
Name, handle, date of appointment always is best when reaching out to us.

Contact
**Serious Inquiries ONLY**
206-629-8876
Or
[email protected]

Name:  IMG_20210325_135853_756.jpg
Views: 2129

More About Me: I am fit, yet curvy and overall, just a friendly, nice person. Covid has taken a beating on us all, so I approach my business with mindful habits and seek emotionally mature and aware clientele.
I am a pretty open book, my interests are as follows: coffee, black cats, sleeping, bdsm, kink, modeling, tattoos, food(no dietary restrictions), being outside and traveling. I am also into mindful awareness and living overall just a healthy lifestyle. One important thing to know about me: I am an active participant in AA and therefore do not drink. I do not mind if you do. I am also happy to see POC(people of color) and am Kink friendly.

Thanks for reading!

Name:  IMG_20210304_030006_100.jpg
Views: 2113

Everything on here, except TNA Specials, can be found on My Website