Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

OLD TOWN PRIVATE INCALL 🔥🔥🔥 HOT TOTTIE 🔥🔥🔥 NEW GIRL IN TOWN 🔥🔥🔥 Let's Break a Sweat !!! (480) 253-9539‬ 🥰

Hair color: Blonde
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 5' 2"
    Body Type: Slim & Curvy
    Cup Size: D Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

I naturally gravitate toward wit and humor, as they have a way of bringing out a person’s excitement for life, so I make a point to practice every day. 🥰 I am a great distraction, a lovely listener, a genuine goofball and an extremely good time.

I am a very lighthearted person. love letting people into my life and experiencing something genuine with them. I genuinely enjoy sharing who I am and try do so in the most natural and honest way with everyone I meet.

With my pleasant charm and elegant grace, I am the ideal woman for men in search of a sophisticated date. I am the perfect companion for the busy executive who wants to get away from his hectic schedule to a sensual and serene environment. I am educated, refined and cultured. I can also lay back and chill, with the right company I can spend all night cuddled on the couch. I am the perfect combination of sexy and sweet, the woman of your dreams.

Yours,
    Laura Vee
    Text Me! (480) 253-9539‬ 🥰

HOSTING IN OLD TOWN SCOTTSDALE, PRIVATE INCALL!
    Mon - Fri 11:30am - 4:30pm
    Sat: Ask for my availability.

Last edited by Lauravee; 05-12-2021 at 10:10 AM.

+ Reply to Ad