Service Type: Companion

Follow me on all social media platforms and join my OnlyFans to view all my XXX content by following the link below!!

(NOTICE) Please DO NOT!!!!! inquire about Tna, or anything hobby related on any of the platforms in this link. All inquiries should be sent by text message, email, or private message here on Tna. That includes mentioning PMs, rates, meet ups seeing me again etc... this goes against the terms of service and my accounts could become permanently deleted. Failure to follow these directions will result in immediate blocking. .

https://linktr.ee/Charlottexoxxx

Schedule

Kent private incall available

Tuesday 3pm to 9pm

Wednesday 8am to 6pm

Friday 3pm to 1am

Saturday 8am to 1am

Sunday- 8am to 11am

Private Kent incall this weekend

"A sassy and classy Red Head Beauty. She is charming and warm beyond words"

I'm Charlotte Wells..

Upon your first gaze you will be taken with my stunning body and face, but its my personality that will keep you coming back. I was raised on a farm and I feel it's that part of my life that shaped me into an easy going, down to earth lady who is able to make any man feel at ease.

They say the sexiest thing a woman can wear is her smile and I am always full of smiles and laughs and hope to make the happiness I have in my life contagious. I want you to leave happy, invigorated and like a new person once our time together ends. I want you to long to visit me time and time again.

My beautiful physique comes from my years as a professional dancer. There is a certain seductive appeal to my posture and how I glide across a room. My skin is extremely soft and radiant. I can assure you... I will be the woman in the photos when I am at the door and you will be extremely happy you chose me as your companion.

A few things you may find interesting and useful to know to plan our time together:

I am 4 ft 10 1/2 ( ever half of inch counts!) and my measurements are 34DDD. I am a busty delight.

I am well educated in Finance and Credit Consulting to name a couple.

I love to travel and have a wanderlust that hopefully we can share together. Why not book me for a Fly Me To You? I dream of seeing Australia, Scotland and Asia and the dreams don't stop there.

If you need a lady on your arm for dinner, here's what I enjoy:
Favorite Foods..seafood
Favorite Wine...Chardonnay

My favorite color is Burgundy.

Maybe we can go dancing. After all Music is a Universal language and draws us all together. I'd love to show you my dance moves.

Whatever it is you'd enjoy during our time together, I am sure I am the woman to make those dreams realities.

What are you waiting for? Contact me today.

**SCREENING REQUIRED, SEND PRIVATE MESSAGE BEFORE CALLING/TEXTING.

Rates will be given through private message.

Phone: (206) 330-0273

E-mail: [email protected]