Service Type: Companion

Phone: 503-901-3817

text preferred!

Who wants to play hide and seek? Who is going to show me a spooky graveyard? I am so sensitive to scents and habitually massage my lover so much I had to develop my own blend of a custom massage product that is neither a solid nor a liquid. I breastfed for 8 years straight, with no breaks. I once read a book by Ernest Hemmingway and then I read all of his books. The same thing happened with Tolstoy. I cry very very easily. If left to my own devices, I'd eat a diet that only consisted of desserts. My grandmother is my hero because she kept the cleanest house of any one I ever met and cooked like you would not believe. There is a restauraunt in Detroit called, " The Polish Kitchen" that smells exactly like her house. I don't own any pictures of me as a child or a teenager. I decided on a whim to only wear black clothes and that I did for years and years until one day I put on a pink shirt and my children were so impressed and told me how beautiful I looked. I came out to Portland at 30 and rushed to the beach, all excited just to find out that its freezing cold. I had been expecting the same wonderful experience I had in Florida, and not only was I dissapointed, I have no idea why you Oregonians rush to get there...for what? I love mindless hours of playing uno and laying around in bed watching True Crime. My favorite thing to do is to drive around with the windows down in my car on a mild night, listening to a Paranormal podcast and eating a Ruby Jewel ice cream sandwhich. Not just ANY sandwich, but the chocolate chip oatmeal one with the butterscotch ice cream in-between the cookies? That is THE SHIT!

I believe in astrology. I practice gratitude every night. I am happy and free, but I wasn't always. Let me teach you how. I am a spirtuality and self help junkie. I love hippy shit. I was married for the first time wearing a Grateful Dead T shirt to a man that was ALSO wearing a Grateful Dead T shirt! We were married before we even had sex for the first time. I love Beat Generation poetry. I love bohemian dresses and modest jewlery and carnival nights that smell like funnel cakes and horses.

I love libraries and bookstores over bars and clubs.

I want to get out of grad school and heal the world. Socks make great gifts and obviously my favorie holiday is Halloween.

Who are you? Did you want to get together under the stars this Spring, the breeze blowing gently caressing our naked bodies while we whisper secrets in eachother's ears? I will be that woman that makes you smile when I text. I learn more every day on how to make you feel good, mind body and soul and baby, I was already born the best. I am humble when I need to be and confident only when I have earned it. But look into my eyes even in my pictures you will see something in them. That tireless, timeless huger to please. Women my age are sourceresses. We are magic. We are healers and sirens.

You and I were friends and lovers before we even met.

If you stumbled upon my ad, it is by no accident

I will let you remember the best parts of you. I will ease your sense of burden and soothe your soul like a balm.

My kisses all over your body are genuine, my hands that grasp yours are holding on for dear life.

Let me get to know you. Again and again and again.

Please get ahold of me for appointment purposes only.

I do not like dirty vulgar talk. Talk to me like a gentleman, or don't talk to me at all!

I love older men! Your wisdom, stories, advice, affection and experience makes me swoon!
I love men of all sizes! I am demi and sappio sexual! A large man is more of a man to love! no offense to those hard gym bodies that are taking bathroom selfies but I'm just not all that impressed. Real beauty is inside. Show me pictures of you volunteering somewhere or donating to a cause!

$275 HH
$350 HOUR
[/COLOR]Name:  Resized_20180109_123421.jpg
Views: 5086
Size:  66.3 KBName:  FB_IMG_1570053781631.jpg
Views: 5095
Size:  113.0 KBName:  FaceApp_1596420786215.jpg
Views: 5101
Size:  229.8 KBName:  Resized_20210209_024826.jpg
Views: 5107
Size:  136.0 KBName:  32.jpg
Views: 5024