Service Type: Companion

Let me tell you what my desire for a session is and see if this works for you. What I want is a mutually beneficial encounter. No expectations for either to have to reach the highest peaks but for the journey getting there to feel like you've been on the peak the entire time. I'm disgustingly sensual, maybe even over the top. I love the romance language, and to play and be enthralled in the art of passion. Looking for like minded fellows that want to be in the moment and experience together.

I almost ALWAYS trust source and it's infinite wisdom. If I feel no connection and I say no, then please just accept that and move on. Men I prefer to see are discreet and private, same as myself.

Covid 19 donation relief specials

QV Do NOT offer
Hh 160
45 min 200
Hour 250
90 350
2 Hour 500 regulars only

Two things I'm very serious about. Absolutely no one under the age of 40( unless you are military or previous military then it's 37) and no one who is NOT a member. Don't reach out or you'll get a deservedly rude response.

ALWAYS PM first if you are new to me. Everyone, ALWAYS add handle to text. Two five three 642 two 3 eight 2.