Service Type: Companion

💋💕💋💕💋💕💋💕

NO AFRICAN AMERICANS!! NO EXCEPTIONS!!

Hey there, I am Madison!
Name:  MTc5NzIwNDA5ODY3N2MxZDU5OWQ0NzY2OGZmMTJmY2VmNDEyMGE.jpg
Views: 14704
Size:  0

I am your sexy nerdy white girl next door with curves in ALL the right places. I have a personality that makes it easy for me to get along with most people. I love making people smile && the feeling I get when I make people happy.

I enjoy connecting with people on a genuine, heat-to-heart level and am a very good listener. I've always been able to pick up on someones body language just as well as I can communicate with them by speaking. This is helpful makes it possible for me to know what they need without being told.

Name:  MTAzODA0OGUzNDEwNTU4YTU2N2I4Y2FhYjU0MTJkNjU2Zjk2YTg.jpg
Views: 14567
Of course, discretion is of the utmost importance and will always be respected kept at the top of my list of importance when we are spending time together . I will never judge you for anything && keep everything between each other. Come enjoy some special moments with me. I am looking forward to spending time with you creating unforgettable memories together. I am very open-minded and adventurous. I have a toned all natural face and body with velvety smooth skin, perky natural breasts, a round large heart-shape bottom, sexy legs, sparkling green eyes, a beautiful smile and luscious full lips. My friendly and easy going personality will put you at ease if you are nervous. I know how to cater to your wants needs. I have a naughty and passionate side that I would love to show you.
Name:  Screenshot_20201228-001751.jpg
Views: 7864
HOW TO SET UP A FULL DAY/NIGHT OR JUST A BLOCK OF TIME OF FUN WITH MADISON⤵️

#1)Text me(people don't know how to mind their own business in hotels so phone calls aren't my favorite day of contacting one another) at 206-929-3833 & let me know you would like to see my menu
#2)After receiving menu please let me know the WHEN(you would like to meet up), WHAT(what length of session you would like to set up) & WHERE(incall or outcall but keep in mind if wanting outcall YOU will have to provide an Uber/Lyft for me there & back)
#3)If you ask for a picture you will be sent one from my post unless you are interested in asking me for my cash app or PayPal information because other pictures will cost a fee for me to send
#4)Please realize that I do my best at responding as fast as I can but I just like you have a life & am unable to use my phone at times with that being said please DONT WASTE MY TIME & I will not waste yours!!
Thank you for your time && I look forward to hearing from you!
Name:  NTI5MzkzN2UxZDUwODk3MTgxZDk1YTk0N2E5NTc3NjliMWExMQ.jpg
Views: 15380
💋 XOXO
Madison Mattsen-206.929.3833

NO AFRICAN AMERICANS!! NO EXCEPTIONS!!