Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

425-441-6561 🍭Come Share a Night with Me 🔥 Sexy, Lusty, Naughty Encounters With MILF 🍰🍸 LMA INCALL Nights/Early Mornings 🍰

Hair color: Ashe
    Eyes: Hazel
    Height: 5' 1"
    Body Type: Curvy
    Cup Size: Bigger than life
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

PRE BOOKING APRIL 22nd- APRIL 24TH
    ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
    Name:  IMG_20201206_101615151-2 (1).jpg
Views: 145
Size:  113.8 KB
    ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    Name:  IMG_20201212_102624043_web_w_num (1).jpg
Views: 143
Size:  243.9 KB
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    Hi my names is SavannahstaRR
    . I’m that gorgeous, exotic, caramel-skinned girl, with the raven hair, and light Hazel eyes looking for that special king👑 who’s knows how to please a queen💃🏻. If my curvy hips don’t have you mesmerized begging for more my smile surely will. Free spirited, nothing but good vibes. I’m very easy to talk to or not. 😏😁 your choice. lets have some fun. please note good hygiene is very important to me. 425-441-6561
    💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
    Name:  20210220_104950.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  75.1 KB
    💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
    Sensual 1 on 1 private and discreet, fully nude body rubs. See and feel why I have many returning clients. Down to earth and easy to talk to. Faster response if you contact through my phone number. Confidentiality is my top priority for both of us. It's our sexy little secret. Come be naughty with me.
    Are you ready to be mesmerized by my curvaceous body? Enraptured by my passionate glaze? Tantalized by my warm touch? If you’re looking for a companion with undying beauty, intelligence, and a electrifying personality then look no further.

Your intuition has lead you this far, don’t go astray. I’m well-rounded, without judgment, and effervescent enough to appease your curious nature. You should expect an entertaining and refreshing encounter - you deserve it! Allow me to keep you at ease. Our time together should be intense, healing, and worry-free.
    ♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■
    Name:  20210410_093146.jpg
Size:  130.4 KB
    ♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■
    💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋
    Name:  IMG_20210123_201422412.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  69.9 KB
    💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋
    🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭
    Name:  15131_03.jpg
Size:  72.7 KB
    🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭
    LEGAL NOTICE: Money exchanged in legal adult personal services is for modeling and is simply for the time expended in the delivery of lawful entertainment and companionship. Anything else that may or may not occur is a matter of personal preferences between two or more consenting adults of legal age- who are not contracted for nor is it requested to be contracted for in any manner. This is not an offer or insinuation of prostitution. Fees charged are for time spent only. By contacting me (either by phone, sms text, or email) you agree to these terms and hereby agree that you are NOT part of any law enforcement agency using this advertisement for entrapment or for my arrest.
    Last edited by Savannahstarr1431989; 04-22-2021 at 11:25 AM.

+ Reply to Ad