Service Type: Companion

Hello Gentlemen, My Name is Keira 👋🏼🥰

Thank you for your interest in meeting me. Please take a minute to read through my profile before contacting me.

Name:  IMG_7590.jpg
Views: 16480
Size:  0
Name:  IMG_9178.jpg
Views: 16535

I'm your favorite girl next door. Young, sweet and playful. My tight, toned body will remind you of the hot college girl that lives across the street, or the tempting baby sitter you can't stop fantasizing about. If you're good to me, my sweet, sensual side will always take care of you.

Name:  IMG_9179.jpg
Views: 16357

I have many hobbies & interests outside of this & would love to hear about yours as well. I enjoy getting to know you & building a connection beyond just the physical.

I am only interested in meeting generous, respectful gentlemen so please keep that in mind. If you're interested in spending some time with me then please don't hesitate to reach out! I look forward to meeting you.

Name:  IMG_9176.jpg
Views: 16494

🌹 Incall Donations 🌹
200- 30 min
300- 1 hr
600- 2 Hrs

🌸 I am now available for fbsm. I am fully equipped with a professional massage table, warm oil, and essential oils. You are more than welcome to shower before and after with a clean towel ready for you. Let me take your stress away.🌸

🌹Massage 🌹
160- 30 min
200- 1 hr
✨Add massage to any session for additional 50 donation✨

Outcall & overnights are available as well, please inquire about the details and any additional requirements. Ask about fun with my DUO partner Arialove 😍

Name:  IMG_9180.jpg
Views: 16390

☎️ Text only please 💋 323-505-2330

*Screening is required for all visits, NO EXCEPTIONS! See below for screening requirements*

For members: please first pm me, then text me with your handle/username and the desired session length & time.

For non-members: please text me with your name, age, race, and at least 2 established references that I can contact. Once I have checked with your references we will be ready to schedule.

If you are not an established member or have no references/reviews then please be aware I will ask for alternative screening. I will need a pic of ID or drivers license AND work verification (work badge/ID, check stub, website, LinkedIn, business card, etc).