Service Type: Fetish

The world I create begins with those roles and extends from there. I identify as a Sadist, a Dominatrix, and a Femme Top. I invite people of all gender expressions, to join me in my dungeon for explorations into your most devious desires.
I am your guide into the world of BDSM, D/s relationships, Fetish and Kink Exploration. I define my practice as a safe and non-judgmental space to explore your submissive leaning proclivities. I always place safe and sane and only engage in activities that I am proficient in and have the utmost confidence I can safely provide.
Name:  IMG_20210522_112548067~3.jpg
Views: 575
Size:  129.6 KB
I love to play with power and pain via role play, inhabiting characters that hold power in our collective psyche. I love subverting binary gender. I love to dominate with my femininity, using it to draw you out of your head and into your body. I enjoy a novice as much as I enjoy an experienced submissive. Let Go and Let ME.

YOU identify as one or all of the following: submissive/submissive leaning, submissive fetishists, service oriented, a sissy, a puppy, a bottom, fun and/or adventurous. YOU are ready to reach out and begin following basic instructions to impress Me.

Interested?253 75497two six