Service Type: Companion

Hello my name is Porsche
, I am blessed with a beautiful feminine petite toned body, pretty face, deep chocolate eyes & a smile to entice from the first sight..

Pretty, charming & educated woman.. what else to ask for..!?

If you want to spice up your life, look no further. Your dream has finally become a reality.
We will spend some quality time together.. Trust me, you will be very pleased to have me by your side.

I aim not to only meet but exceed your expectations, and encourage communication during our rendezvous to ensure your experience is truly memorable. I'm often told how I can make people feel instantly comfortable..!

Indulge yourself and allow you to simply relax & fully enjoy our time together.. to me getting to know each other is essential to be truly comfortable in each other company..!
I offer a truly unforgettable time guaranteed ! :-)

Lma SPECIAL RATES TIL 7

QV...........140 roses
Hh...............170 roses
Hr ..................280 roses

💕premium snapchat💕
15$ this month , contact me to join

✨SCHEDULING ✨
❗️IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ❗️

When scheduling PLEASE pm me FIRST... followed by a text message , letting me know
Your Handle , a time and how long you’d like to stay ♥️

ANY DISRESPECTFUL COMMENTS will get you BLOCKED .. please be a gentleman !

Can’t wait to hear from you 😘

503-877-5935

💫💫💫💫💫

Oc...... Hr Minimum +50 roses

Are you a newbie?????????
I will only take appointments for newbies AFTER SCREENING and a SMALL DEPOSIT!!!
I will be happy to be a reference after (if you’re a good client) but I now will require a small deposit to ensure you are serious about making appointment! Thank you !