Service Type: Companion

I have been booked solid so i will be available for pre-books for this Monday until the 14th when I go on a short tour.

Verification will only be accepted upfront and done as listed on website. Unfortunately a few bad apples can make it harder for others... That being said TNA is not available to verify thru if you are from Utah. Utah I only see old friends and P411 5 + oks but also the last one must be under 6 months old and if from Utah I will also ask for one reference from the last 6 months for P411.

Everything is listed on my website. So if you do not have the time to view, I do not have the time for a boy. Gentlemen that have class only! Do not hit me up unless verified upfront and would like to set something up.

I will be back after the holiday and have a few pre-books here when I get back so make sure to prebook asap because I only play once a day (5 days max).

On my website if you see the password it's not for Utah. Only for those mentioned or friends I have known.

I want to thank you for letting my X-mas into the New year a good one! It was sooo good seeing all your faces and meeting a few new friends! So let's play before my trip!

Again all info listed on website which is listed on profile. I do not answer any questions to strangers
(They are simply ignored and BL)