Service Type: Companion

Hello,

My name is Danica Itzyy an Highly Reviewed, Independent Elite Companion/Model/College Grad who exudes approachable refinement and genuine warmth for those that understand the value of discretion, quality over quantity with whom I will take great pleasure in establishing a safe, comfortable, enjoyable & mutually rewarding discreet relationship.

I have been blessed with an innocent demeanor, sharp intellect and exposure to all the world has to offer.

My all natural 5’6, 120lb, 34C-25-34 petite frame reveals a healthy lifestyle and feminine assets complimented by glowing, soft, tan skin, sinful curves, full luscious lips, beautiful smile, golden silky blonde hair and mesmerizing blue eyes.

I’m very classy, fun, attentive, energetic, educated, extremely receptive & down to earth mistress.

I enjoy wearing teddies, bodysuits, lace, and designer heels. (size 39 in Christian Louboutin)

I am passionate about all aspects of life and enjoys fine art, wine, shopping, sports, gambling, social events and traveling.

I'm a excellent dinner companion for those who are seeking a refined beautiful and intelligent special lady by their side.