I'll be visiting the month of April starting on the 2nd
you can use the links below to start setting up appointments to make sure you get to see Me while Im there..

Name:  IMG_20220119_053140_MP_1.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  89.9 KBName:  Photo_1645598953141.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  153.5 KB

Custom made things are the best because they are designed with you and for you.. so I have all of these cool toys, equipment and ideas that you can only dream about and you know what you like and don't like that can make these things amazing or terrifying..

That's why I ask you to fill these out:
MistressTristan.com/pre-book
Best for Planning or Discussing Scenes

MistressTristan.com/book-online
Schedule directly into My Calendar
Do not schedule before April 2, as I will still be in Seattle

I find the best way to pull all of the intricate little dirty details of what puts you into your own personal subspace is to let you type it out directly to Me safe inside My website, none of it ever going thru messaging apps, no feeling rushed because I'm waiting for an answer.. or forgetting the most important parts because it was a phone call in traffic..

Then I have all these little juicy details while planning our scene, making it the most intense thing you've ever experienced.

So if you have a specific fantasy and want it to go a certain way, make sure to describe it in full detail.. and/or with options this makes the roleplay much more realistic as I have the inside info to be able to create the perfect scene, because while I can sense a lot about a person I still can't read minds..

Another way is for you to give Me a general idea of what you want or bullet point many random ideas of likes and dislikes that I can pick and choose from in order to create a scene that will be a complete surprise, but with parameters that you had a part in planning, so make sure to include the things most important to you to experience.

425.948.9094 TEXT ONLY I don't answer calls
[email protected]
MistressTristan.com/book-online
MistressTristan.com/pre-book
Instagram: ViciousTristan
Twitter: MistressTristan