RUBY KHLOE

Ladies and Gentlemen❤️ It's my first time in Austin and I am ready for you 😍 FINALLY! A young tight holed petite exotic new friend to play with. I pride myself in the guaranteed satisfaction of my playmates. I honor the privacy and discretion of those inquiring and actively participating in my agenda. I cater to both males and females, singles and couples.

My hosting location is always picked out for the comfort of my playmates, please keep that in mind. I also do not mind coming to you 😍

Please don't judge me too much off of my profile. I know I'm new to this TNA Platform, I will and can provide contact Information for references who've had their life changing experiences with me. (with their permission of course) also will provide a link to another platform where I have reviews from verified users.

I'M AVAILABLE

APRIL 4
APRIL 5
APRIL 6
APRIL 7
I DO PREFER APPOINTMENTS FOR OUR FUN TOGETHER, BUT WHO DOESN'T LIKE A SPONTANEOUS ENCOUNTER

ANY DONATION ACCEPTED IS STRICTLY FOR MY TIME

So.... are you ready to have some fun?

I just added some new activities to my agenda giving women more attention..what they're lacking at home.. in the bed.. in their lives.

Respectfully, I can not disclose all of the wet, hot, exotic activities I conduct through this publication... but I've left my contact information below so we can figure out what will best fit your needs.

CONTACT ME THROUGH THESE OUTLETS

TEXT ME 📱 (469) 378-0314
EMAIL 📧 RUBYXKHLOE @ G M A I L
INSTAGRAM 📸 RUBYKHLOE
SNAP 👻 RUBYKHLOE