Service Type: Companion

Name:  green123.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  38.3 KB

For those of you who don't know me...Im Tina Star and I was Ms. TER Fall 2020 - I am in my early 30's - 115pds (10 ***s heavier than my photos...THANKS COVID..LOL), Long Brown Hair and Deep Brown Eyes.
I'm a Sweet Petite Italian Treat. The girl next door with the naughty side you always fantasized about.
I’m very out-going and am always up for a new adventure. I love going to concerts, comedy improv , broadway shows or sporting events but my favorite things to do include sharing a nice bottle of wine with a great dinner or staying in with a bottle of champagne and a bubble bath! Regardless of where I go rest assured that I am always dressed fashionably and appropriately. I always turn heads but never raise eyebrows.

Attachment 1655928

I'm located in MY DISCREET and PRIVATE Hollywood incall. I'm located just 2 simple turns off I-95 @ Sheridan so I'm close no matter where your coming from off 95!
I'm available to travel to Broward, Dade, Miami, West Palm, Stuart, Jupiter, The Keys and almost anywhere in the world given proper notice.

Attachment 1655925

InCalls:
1 HOUR - 300
1.5 HOURS - 400
**2 HOURS - 500 (Preferred for new friends)

OutCalls:
1 HOUR - (BROWARD COUNTY ONLY WITHIN 3O MINS OF HOLLYWOOD) - 300
2 HOURS - (MINIMUM 30MINS OUTSIDE OF HOLLYWOOD,DADE,PALM BEACH) - 500
4 HOURS - (MINIMUM KEYS,JUPITER,STUART ETC) - 1000
Please visit my website for my booking form,more pics including selfies,videos, exclusive packages to adult clubs and much more!!