Seattles Based Sensual Domina Touring Oct 23 Booking On Newly Upgraded Website Done By Me Tell Your Madam what You Think MsAaleyahWaters.com

Name:  A9F1B021-4B22-45F6-9462-37C32318E51C.jpg
Views: 621
Size:  79.0 KB

Since you’ve entered, bow before me like the good pet I know you are! I can find Many ways to make you useful. How bout being my human furniture, maybe my Good submissive pet or better yet you can meet

Your Sensual Domina Girlfriend now goes by Ms or Madam Aaleyah Waters I have always been great at providing my submissives & admirers with the finest of both worlds. I have transformed into more of Domination, but I am still providing generous upscale gentlemen to experience me as a sensual admire as well. I will never be a submissive but no problem being an equal with someone not seeking Dominantion. You secrets are always safe with me, judgment free space at all times! The time has come for you to reach out to your Madam so you can serve her exactly how she sees fit. I know it saddens you to have to put on the big boy act at home, work & with friends, but not here with Ms. Aaleyah I assure you I deliver a safe kinky & judgment free atmosphere. Although I am a stern Dom, I am very aware when to give care! * SAFE words are a must. I am into plenty of kinks of course Impact play, Sissification, Humiliation, Gold Showers, & Str*p being some of my favorites. TELL ME YOURS. Once I allow you too when we go through screening which is mandatory

Twitter
@aaleyahwaters
@obeymsaaleyah

All my other links & content https://beacons.ai/aaleyahwaters

Touring Scottsdale, Arizona - Oct 23
Private Incalls
Downtown Seattle, WA
Federal Way, WA

Tribute Investment
Domimantion
1 Hour | $400
1 Hour 30Mins | $600
2 Hours | $800
More time on website !
Clock Free Meet & Greet Dinner | $200
I know submitting seems scary sometimes, so let’s do dinner give yourself the freedom of getting to know me outside of my latex

Sensual Girlfriend
2 Hour | $1600
Clock Free Meet & Greet Dinner | $400
Feeling a little shy ? Rather get to know me over a nice dinner while sharing laughs? This is for you !

OUTCALLS are always available as well!

$50 DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED AS WELL AS SCREENING !

You can now officially book on my Website MsAaleyahWaters.com. Please read everything fully!

PLEASE PM FIRST FOLLOW UP WITH TEXT AND PROVIDE 360 907 3901
Name
Handle
Occupation
DURATION