Hello Arizona

& All My Future Friends!

Please call me Kat

A Filipina Goddess with a slim & curvy physique, buttery caramel skin, long dark hair and the most perfect curves that you won’t be able to take your eyes off of. Incomparable, exotic beauty with a touch so intoxicating...

You’ll find me to be easy-going, charming & educated. & I always appreciate a genuine connection — it’s not everyday a man takes advantage of the full package. So if you’re seeking something far beyond a physical encounter, I can be more than just a temporary lust. Perhaps you could use a more emotional connection or seek a more fulfilling experience? I’d love to hear from you💋

BOOK A VISIT

1. Send a private message with the date, time & duration you’d like to spend time with me. +Don’t forget to include the phone number you will be texting from
2. Text me your handle along with the appointment information requested
via private message

PLEASE NOTE:
• If your profile shows less than 3 references, a proper verification photo is required before meeting
• Once you have verified yourself via private message OR verification photo, you are welcome to converse more openly

What is a proper verification photo ?
A current photo of yourself holding proof of age

Incall Visits

30 minutes 350
60 minutes 450
90 minutes 800
120 minutes 900

Outcall +100

* Hobbyists outside of TNA must send $100 deposit via Cash App or Venmo to book
* Show both driver’s license + U.S. Military ID for $50 off 1+ hour session

Legal Notice: Compensation is for allotted time spent only. Any occurrences are a matter of personal preferences between consenting adults. Initiating contact attests that you are not affiliated with any type of law enforcement or agency attempting to use this advertisement as means for entrapment purposes.