Service Type: Companion

It's my birthday month. Come help me celebrate with these amazing specials!
You've found me, your goofy, sweet Companion who loves to twist, mould, bend and snap to your hearts delight.

Emma Darling, here.
I've been a Companion since April of 2018 and love what I do. For those who have seen me before or have been around, it's easy to notice. For those who are new, I'm an adventure waiting to be found out. A friend to listen to your issues. A knowledgable and fun source for random and interesting facts. A heartfelt Companion with a flare for care and a wealth of solitude. Step into my chambers and you won't be disappointed one bit. Relax and unwind, let me take care of your weary traveling bones and engage you through a world of enchantment with my laid-back, charismatic, sweet, goofy demeanor.

My Website

Availability
In Honolulu, Nov. 14th-21st
All other dates in Seattle, WA

Considerations
1hr - 400
90mins - 500
2hrs - 700
3hrs - 1000
5hrs - 1200
Overnight(12-16hrs) - 2250
Couples +100
Duos - my rate + theirs

A bit Extra...
24hrs - 4000
A Weekend(48-72hrs) - 5000
Your Monthly Companion(3-5hrs, 1 visit per week) - 5000
FMTY(At least an Overnight + all expenses paid) - 3000 + airplane ticket + lodging + food + transportation
Add 1 day to your FMTY - 2000

Screening Methods
I will accept one of the following:
- Linked-In profile with +100 connections
- Gov ID(feel free to cover everything up but your name and DOB)
- Vouches/References from other trusted and Verified Companions
- Work Website Link

Cancellation Policy
If 24 hours or less, please pay 50% of your chosen date. If over 48 hours or LMA, please consider it on me!
My v3nm0 & ca$happ handle is @emmadee206. Please put “groceries” or “bills” in the note section of the transaction.
Not paying this fee will further prevent my accepting dates from you in the future.

Contact
206-319-5782
or
[email protected]

Looking forward to hearing from you and thank you kindly, for reading my ad.
- E