Service Type: Companion

January sucks! Let’s spice it up!

This ginger MILF is wet as Hell and hosting today!

3pm-midnight & 9AM-3PM tomorrow.

I am 5'8", with long red hair, I’m curvy & thicc, with long legs, and blue eyes. I enjoy stimulating conversation, sharing and learning about each other, I’m a big believer in a non transactional experience where both of us can connect and create an amazing energy together. I am an idaho native and love the community, discretion is is a top priority.

Name:  AFDD8AEC-3F0C-46B3-8CC3-7F9864403A3B.jpg
Views: 272
Size:  133.0 KB

Never feel nervous or rushed during our dates. The connection that we have before the fun starts makes it so much better!

I host in a clean and private location in a quiet tucked away neighborhood.

I love seeing returning clients so this weekend I am offering 25 🌹 off to those I've seen before, 50 🌹 off for content creating, and a 25 🌹 review discount. ❤️ These specials do not stack.

To schedule please text 986-837-3469. I do not answer unknown numbers, so please text me first before calling. For quicker responses please give a brief description of yourself, ie. age, length of date, requested time(s), and a bit about yourself if you are comfortable. Be aware I do screen new clients, and 'right now' dates are only available for my regulars.

Donations:

QV: 175

HHR: 250

HR: 300

onlyfans.com/plantmepepper

snap: plantmepepper