Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Ad

Sweet, petite and ready to meet 💕 Come see me at my incall location! 😘 Discrete and personable🥳 See you soon!

Hair color: Ashe
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 5' 6"
    Body Type: Slim & Curvy
    Cup Size: A Cup
    Ethnicity: Asian
    Service Type: Companion

Hi there,

Willow Rae here.

It's your life. You deserve to relax, be pampered and unwind on a special date with a unique and sincere woman.During our time together, my attention will be devoted to you alone,for however long you wish to have it.

No judgement, no pressure. Let me take you away.

Come spend some time with a woman flaunting a beautiful unique look and personality to match. I promise to provide companionship that will exceed your expectations. I will be by your side providing you with the attention you need, while also allowing you the comfort of sending me on my way as soon as your good and satisfied.

With a smile on my face, I am offering you the chance to eliminate the most inconvenient aspects of "conventional" dating. Your perfect chance to get away, maybe relax, maybe open up after a long day...I'm not judgemental...

I'm here for you and desire to give you the best part of your day, if not your entire week.

Donations are as Follows

15 minutes comes out to 150 roses
    30 minutes comes out to 250 roses.
    1 hour comes out to 450 roses

Also, check out my "Raise the Rep." special I have going on, for a short time only!

Availability

Clean, comfy and discreet incall!

For those concerned with my current standing reputation-wise.
    I've had a lot of time to think about what happened and have contacted the hobbyist with an apology and offer to make things right. My situation was much different back then and I have had plenty of time to truly reflect on what could've been done differently and how I should act in the future. Also, please note that I have had several positive reviews since that alert was posted, I am not a scammer, simply had a negative encounter that, due to poor choices and cir***stance, led to cir***stances that I am truly sorry for and am looking to make right whenever/if said hobbyist feels that is possible

I look forward to hearing from you! 💞
    253 900 3065

Re: Sweet, petite and ready to meet 💕 Come see me at my incall location! 😘 Discrete and personable🥳 See you soon!

Name:  Snapchat-266034257.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  88.3 KB

+ Reply to Ad