Service Type: Companion

Name:  F5F6AA4B-FACC-494B-BB4B-3E8EE9E22276.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  78.2 KB

Lets finish what your eyes started ......Welcome to Payton's Fantasy Playland

Attachment 1616655
Hello! Thank you for taking the time to read about me. I’m a Japanese And Ebony mixed, a perfect mix of spicy and sweet. I Stand at 5'3 with Curves in the best places . Sensitive Breasts and And the view from behind is one of a kind. Soft Pouty Lips that love to be kissed and Deep Dark brown Almond Eyes I love to be in the company of respectful gentlemen and providing a experience I hope will bring you back time & time again. I will always make sure time together to be one incomparable to anything else. If we have had the pleasure of meeting before or if your a new friend the experience with me will be unexplainable. I enjoy a nights in, watching movies, cooking, having deep conversations... or a night out enjoy a dinner, catching the newest film, outdoor fun like boating and fishing, and of course, those formal engagements. However the mood may strike I guarantee it will be enjoyable with me by your side. Our encounter will always unrushed and uninterrupted. I do not like my time wasted so I will not waste yours. I want to give your more that a Provider experience, I want to show you how to be treated like the king you are and give you the companionship you deserve.

Name:  784A0341-A149-4346-9BC7-C15863C6E4F3.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  66.5 KB
I ask any specific requests be asked in person when both parties are relaxed
And comfortable

Attachment 1522105

I Currently Available for outcalls only in the Las vegas Area .
Available 24/7
{RATES}
200qv | 250hh |400hr
Outcall only

DUOS AVAILABLE 👯*♀️👯*♀️💦
1000HR ONLY

Attachment 1522107

How to Book

PM First for screening Purposes
Then please text with information206-401-0764

[/LIST]

Attachment 1549893

Privacy and Safety is my number one priority so please nothing hun explicit, is my only request when contacting me.
❤️ Thank you