Service Type: Companion

Hey Guys Im Cassidy a down to EARTH Cali beauty. Are you seeking a more authentic experience that will leave you wanting more. A genuine connection that is enticing and long lasting. Allow me to be Your secret getaway! Even if It is a Fly Me to You. My goal 🥅 is to take you on an escape, releasing your mind away from the day to day stress of life. Where you can come get lost in my affection. I love surrounding myself with inspiring and uplifting people, while creating spaces for us to explore together, filled with intuitive moments, fiery passions and contagious laughter. Come into my world where you can let all your guards down and let me take all your stress and worries away.

Name:  FD9B45B1-7851-4846-9E53-6A9A3F81EB35.jpg
Views: 279
Size:  0

What’s your Fantasy???

Name:  18D22BB9-BC00-4BF9-917E-C845C0DC6318.jpg
Views: 284
Size:  0

💖SCREENING & DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED

No Burner Phones Or App Numbers To Book

👇🏾Text Or Email In This Format👇🏾

510-269-4677

Hey Cassidy I am contacting from TNA. My name is _______ and my TNA username is ______. I am (age)____ and I would like to see you on (Day)______, At(Time) _____, and for(Session)______.

My time is reserved exclusively for professional and respectful gentlemen as safety is my top priority. My screening/verification process is required for all appointments NO EXCEPTIONS to make you and I both feel comfortable and at ease upon meeting