Service Type: Companion

Your very last chance for a very long while....

Check out my newest review, as of this morning-- see why I am definitely the one you should come see for all your most pleasurable needs.

Name:  MTXX_MR20230123003522005_polarr_3 (1).jpg
Views: 707
Size:  137.5 KB

Some men like very large breasts... some love a nice, firm, and abundant derriere-- and some, just don't like to have to choose! Is that you?
Then let me be your perfect fit.
And I have some of the absolute best natural lips in Spokane-- come, let me show you just how good they are!

Name:  1677226514188_polarr.jpg
Views: 699
Size:  84.9 KB

There’s never a rush, and always a smile! Never any judgement, so please stay awhile…
Get comfortable.
Tell me your dreams and desires, and we’ll see what we can bring to fruition. I am as open-minded, wild, and passionate as you could ever imagine. I want to walk down whatever path you’re wanting to explore, and more. Come behold my warmth and get lost in my large, natural bosom and embark on an adventure to end all adventures.

I absolutely love my work, and I am happy to see anyone, including couples, and if you have any particular requests, please, by all means, let me know. Very newbie friendly. And I am a low volume provider, so my availability goes quickly. Lets talk-- I would love to see you!

Come see me for:

*200/hr

*350/2 hrs

*500/3 hrs

I have reviews here, on EM, and other sites that go back years! Come see what the fuss is about...

TER ID number: 44821

https://www.bespokebelle.net/

[email protected]

When you reach out, please keep proper and considerate etiquette during discourse, and stick with discussion of pleasure or pay, but never both.