Name:  Snapchat-1057091005.jpg
Views: 1179
Size:  0Name:  FB_IMG_1615505767878.jpg
Views: 1182
Size:  0Name:  Snapchat-1882259030.jpg
Views: 1180
Size:  0

Gentlemen,

I'm Seattle's sweetest companion you never saw coming. The gentle yet firm caress of my caring and dainty hands will melt all your troubles away. My sensuous soft and luscious lips have a way of making your major problem disappear in a perfect combination of relaxation and pure bliss.

I am currently looking for someone to get me a room and then I can become incall the rest of the night but as it is right now im outcall until I can get a room
So text/call now!! You'll be glad you did! 253-785-0043
Donations :
350 h
650 2h
1000 6h
1900 12 hr
Qv are not preferred but on occasion. I'll allow it
For up to 30 mins 225. Flat rate even if it's 10 mins its still 225
Overnights need a day in advance notice so I can sleep and prep for out night together. Also a deposit is recommended in advance to secure your booking
I accept cash app and venmo pay pal and varo.

Thanks

Legal Disclaimer:

I am a professional service provider. Any fees or compensation paid to me are for my time and companionship only. any actions that take place within our contracted timeframe are a matter of mutual choice between consenting adults. Any scenarios, fantasy, or otherwise, contained in this ad are purely that, they do not constitute any form of contractual obligation. I do not engage in any unlawful acts. I reserve the right not to enter into any arrangement with any person for any reason.