Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Send a selfie?

Send a selfie?

Morning tna! Recent joinee here, hope this is the appropriate place to post. Long story short my marriage fell apart within the last year. Covid exposed flaws and once things started to return to normal things had changed. After a spat of loneliness a google search brought me to skip the games. Found tna after several asked if I was a member here. Seems like a great way to screen and the rest is history. I work a lot but have taken time to poke around to try and make sure I’m doing things right but I have to confess to feeling a little overwhelmed.

Hope this is the right place to ask but I was texting a lady last night I found on skip but mentions tna in her ad about meeting today. Here is the copied and pasted version of our conversation. Is this normal or was I right to be concerned?

Me: Good Evening! Sorry for the late text but wanted to see if we could meet up tomorrow, say around 12 to 2 for an hour?

At this point, I put my phone on my night table and went to brush my teeth. I have a sonicare so mind you this process takes 2 to 2.5 minutes all in. I come back to 3 messages.

Her: send me a selfie with your tongue out n middle finger on your nose

Her: i knew you wouldn’t send it

Her: screw off blocked

Me: Sorry I was brushing my teeth. I understand your request but I’m just not comfortable sending a selfie. If it’s helpful I’m “I sent my physical description and age here”. I’m totally fine meeting you somewhere before and buying you coffee and providing whatever else you require. If you’re uncomfortable at that point we can go our separate ways. Have a great night, hope we can meet!

No response. Unfortunately I don’t see my tna presence being of much help yet and it didn’t get to that point.

I’m sure it’s a to each their own type situation but as a relative newcomer I was a little surprised at the hostility and I’m finding myself wondering if I should have been more responsive or unconcerned with sending the selfie. I’ve been out of it the last decade or so, times change?

Thanks for reading!

Re: Send a selfie?

Quote Originally Posted by Flykoe View Post
    Morning tna! Recent joinee here, hope this is the appropriate place to post. Long story short my marriage fell apart within the last year. Covid exposed flaws and once things started to return to normal things had changed. After a spat of loneliness a google search brought me to skip the games. Found tna after several asked if I was a member here. Seems like a great way to screen and the rest is history. I work a lot but have taken time to poke around to try and make sure I’m doing things right but I have to confess to feeling a little overwhelmed.

Hope this is the right place to ask but I was texting a lady last night I found on skip but mentions tna in her ad about meeting today. Here is the copied and pasted version of our conversation. Is this normal or was I right to be concerned?

Me: Good Evening! Sorry for the late text but wanted to see if we could meet up tomorrow, say around 12 to 2 for an hour?

At this point, I put my phone on my night table and went to brush my teeth. I have a sonicare so mind you this process takes 2 to 2.5 minutes all in. I come back to 3 messages.

Her: send me a selfie with your tongue out n middle finger on your nose

Her: i knew you wouldn’t send it

Her: screw off blocked

Me: Sorry I was brushing my teeth. I understand your request but I’m just not comfortable sending a selfie. If it’s helpful I’m “I sent my physical description and age here”. I’m totally fine meeting you somewhere before and buying you coffee and providing whatever else you require. If you’re uncomfortable at that point we can go our separate ways. Have a great night, hope we can meet!

No response. Unfortunately I don’t see my tna presence being of much help yet and it didn’t get to that point.

I’m sure it’s a to each their own type situation but as a relative newcomer I was a little surprised at the hostility and I’m finding myself wondering if I should have been more responsive or unconcerned with sending the selfie. I’ve been out of it the last decade or so, times change?

Thanks for reading!
    I have a couple thoughts here. 1. If she can’t be patient enough for you to respond, you’re probably better off. 2. These ladies often times deal with a lot of guys who reach out and don’t book for various reasons (maybe she had a lot of those that day). 3. If she is firm on screening requirements of a selfie and you don’t want to, find a provider who doesnt require it.

All I got today. Good luck.

This is kinda funny. Move on....you didnt do anything wrong.

Sounds like you got lucky in not meeting this one, the whole scenario sounds a little strange. As someone already said, if you're not comfortable with sending a pic, then dont and find someone who doesn't ask for one. Most ladies on here do not ask for that. Also, since you're still very new, seek out the established providers on here who specifically say they will see newbies. It makes the whole learning process go much smoother for you as they tend to have the patience to guide you through the process.

I agree with the responders so far. Only thing I can think is if you did send a selfie as described with your finger up your nose of whatever it shows her right then she was dealing with a real human. I have heard of this before, like seeing a selfie with today's headlines type of event.

Next
    Luxury-companionnadia.godaddysites.com
    ROOM FOR CREAM💦
    Twitter @Luxuriousarches & nadialuvsyou on TER

Quote Originally Posted by NiceFella View Post
    This is kinda funny. Move on....you didnt do anything wrong.
    Yeah he needs to know not to take a personal.
    Luxury-companionnadia.godaddysites.com
    ROOM FOR CREAM💦
    Twitter @Luxuriousarches & nadialuvsyou on TER

+ Reply to Thread