I’m a ray of sunshine here to brighten your day!

I’m certainly blessed in the physical characteristics department. I'm 5’7", a size 2 dress with natural 32 DDD, perky breasts. Far from being "skinny", I’m fit from years of working on farms in the PNW. I pair my punky mohawk with striking colors, tiny dresses and funky shoes for a look that's uniquely my own, or I can blend into a crowd in chucks, jeans and a tee. I would talk about myself more, but I find that everyone in my life inspires me in different ways. I have many varied interests and hobbies so we're bound to connect on at least one of them!

Lets partake in a unique experience together! I'm the kind of person who chooses the weirdest dish at the restaurant, and if you tell me it's edible, I'll eat it. New experiences, cities, hobbies, and life experiences fascinate me.

I offer several packages. I enjoy dinner dates, comedy shows, and more thrilling outings!

Available for incall and outcall in Las Vegas

Wet and Wild

1000 - 90 mins (recommended). I do not do less than 90 mins because it's my fetish, too and I have fun with it.

The ol' switcheroo

650 - 1hr. You must bring your own toy.

Footsies

500 - 1hr. I keep my toes polished and soft.

Imagination

Pricing varies

All new friends must be screened. Your TNA profile is fine, P411 members welcome! Please text before messaging on TNA.

Lets get together and explore the possibilities! Can’t wait to meet you!!

- CONTACT -
702 758 9971
[email protected]