Service Type: Companion

My incall situation has changed. Right now, I’m currently scheduling incalls Thu 26th-Sat 28th. Outcalls are, of course, anytime.

-No cold calls, I do not answer calls unless I know the person calling. Text, email, or fill out the form on my website http://Serenitylux.net
-No last minute bookings.
-No texts after 12am.
-Be prepared to screen.

Reviews from real clients

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️“A great but experience with a great woman! Definitely ***. Goes out of her way to make you comfortable and relaxed. A great choice and one I will keep coming back to.”

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️“She opened the door and I was immediately grinning and very happy I decided to take the day off.......Serenity is one in a million and just a wonderful person overall!!“

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️“When I showed up, she welcomed me like a friend, even though we'd never met.”

⭐️⭐️⭐️🌟⭐️“Ms Lux is an absolutely beautiful and dedicated to delivering maximum pleasure and experience!”

⭐️⭐️🌟🌟🌟“Don't miss a chance to enjoy some time with Serenity, she'll ROCK your world!”

“I opened the door and I can tell you that her ad pics are accurate. I know the phrase "she looks better in person than her pics" is probably overused, but this lady looked even better in the flesh. She's a beautiful lady with delicate *** features and eyes that draw you in.”