Cup Size: D Cup
    Ethnicity: Mixed
    Service Type: Companion

(201)966-2270 Luna

Welcome Lovers, 💖
    available now
    and check out Saturday 12 pm
    Mahwah NJ 🔥

I am so excited to introduce myself, my name is Luna and I am an elite high class companion based in NNJ.
    A passionate woman of supreme sophistication and elegance, ready to take you on an erotic journey of sensual pleasure and epicurean adventures.
    I’m a statuesque beauty, with an alluring hourglass figure, sparkling deep brown eyes, a gorgeous smile with cheeky dimples and cascading black long hair surrounding my strikingly beautiful face. Always being a natural seductress by nature, I have truly found my calling in the world of exclusive high class companions.

Providing a first class, luxurious experience, offering style and sensuality. I am based in NNJ in a discrete upscale place with exceptional attention to detail to ensure every experience is catered to your wants and desires.
    I prefer to engage with each lover on an individual level and allow our time together to flow naturally. Due to this, I don’t provide a ‘service list’, however I am extremely experienced and open minded. If there is something in particular you’d like to do together please pm me prior to our date about it and we can take it from there.
    Love & Kisses,

Luna italiana 💋
    201-966 2270 available now 🔥
    and check out Saturday 12 pm
    Name:  IMG_8516.jpg
Views: 400
Size:  98.4 KB
    Last edited by Luna italiana; 04-28-2023 at 05:50 AM. Reason: Mahwah NJ

+ Reply to Ad