Service Type: Massage

...I'm everything I advertise and more. I promise to work hard to provide you with an unforgettable experience. Whether you're looking for a ***, an adventurous date or a romantic getaway.. I am what you're looking for! Part intellectual business professional and part temptress, I can take you to places only in your imagination! I'm sophisticated and quite cultured yet very down-to-earth. I can get into very deep conversations ranging from philosophy, literature, economics, business strategy, communications, tech and various others. My interests are very broad ranging. I'm bookworm type.. but don't let that fool you..Although I love to keep my mind stimulated..I'm just as interested in what I can do to stimulate the body as well..
I think my vast array of skills will captivate you. My massage skills are expertise and healing. I'm a seductive muse with a slim figure, seductive eyes and a touch that will have you longing for the next time we meet. Striking green eyes and long blonde hair. I've been told I have a mysterious aura. I'm an outgoing, friendly, playful, creative free spirit type. I'm also well-mannered, honest and my demeanor is always first class! I strive to create a unique experience tailored to your needs and desires. So let's forget the world together..if even for just a moment…

💜 CHECK OUT MY REVIEWS
❤️ TEXT ME WITH YOUR TNA USERNAME
💜 AFTER WE CONFIRM AN APPT TIME I WILL THEN ASK YOU TO EMAIL ME THROUGH THE BOARD.

PLEASE TEXT FIRST. Thank you!!

(971) 410-1170

SEE YOU SOON!! XOXO ❤💜

Massage Rate
1/2hr - 180
1hr - 220
90min - 350
2hrs - 400

Vip
1/2hr - 300
1hr - 420
90min - 550