Service Type: Companion

For those of you who don’t know me: I'm Courtney, THICK AS A SNICKER! Carmel skin 🍫 L A T I N A 🌈 I consider myself a laid-back, people pleaser!!

I am a long time trusted local companion who is passionate about meeting new members🗣‼️ I’m
open to different, fun ideas so please don’t be shy...

Someone who loves to have fun, Someone Down to earth and easy to get along with. With my Exceptional Extroverted NEWYORK charm Topped Off With An Bold and colorful Personality. It’s just the breath of fresh of air your looking for! Treat yourself to someone adorable, fun ,playful and curvy in right areas,
Let me distract you from your busy life, and get Let’s get lost in each other. Its your world and I am just in it!

⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️
Add me on Snapchat skyytrappin206
Twitter highhcourtneyy
FAN CONTENT FOR SALE AS WELL * ...!
Onlyfans.com/gfeCourtney
✨Accepting, APPLE PAY, VENMO AND PAYPAL as forms of payment✨ Let Me Drive you wild

⤴️⤴️⤴️⤴️⤴️⤴️⤴️⤴️⤴️⤴️⤴️⤴️⤴️⤴️⤴️

🚨 I HAVE THE RIGHT TO DECLINE ANYONE 🚫 I DONT LIKE OR FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH 🗣‼️THIS IS FOR MY SAFETY 🗣‼️🚨 Explicit questions will terminate your chances in booking immediately!! 🚨 🚨 SCREENING IS MANDATORY‼️ (if we have never met before): Newbies are very Welcome!
🗣You must have vouches to review me! My main concerns are, Your safety, My safety, Privacy, and Enjoyment. 🌈 ASK ABOUT MY REVIEW SPECIALS!! (MUST BE A MEMBER AND HAVE A HANDLE)
201-668-8343

*Last minute appointments are not available at least a 30 minute to a hour notice is required* 👉👉INCALL ONLY🗣‼️ unless your willing to
Send the DEPOSIT for the UBER | LYFT. I will NOT
Consider an outcall if you offer to me me pick me up or provide a taxi

❤️Gifts are always appreciated but never expected
TIPS CANDLES LINGERIE FLOWERS 🌸 DINNER DATE GIFT CARDS! ❤️
♥️♥️ Look forward to meeting you ♥️♥️