Service Type: Companion

Let me be your ray of sunshine. I’ll be sure to warm and brighten up your day. I love to cuddle, among many other things, but I’ll leave that up to your imagination. Treat yourself to the YOU time that you’ve been needing and let me do the rest...

I am sinfully sweet, educated, and very seductive. I love to take my time and explore the desires of men and women. The excitement of all three of us together thrills me too. You're more than welcome to come to my place or I'd love to spend time at a place of your choosing. Take me on an outing or keep me a your little secret, its entirely up to you. Extended visits, overnights, and trips are not out of the question either. Feel free to ask me about my friends, as we love to play together.

XO,
Davina
907-519-1193

P.S. Please be respectful when contacting me. If you have been trying to get ahold of me and haven't made successful contact please try me again. If you call and I am unable to get to the phone please leave me a message with the best way to contact you, however texting is preferred.