Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

My Last few days✨Here to ease you✨Play with YOU and Please YOU✨Spoil Yourself🔥Highly reviewed🔥IC/OC avail🔥📱Text at (323)400-5786

Hair color: Blonde
    Eyes: Green
    Height: 5' 7"
    Body Type: Slim
    Cup Size: B Cup
    Ethnicity: European
    Service Type: Companion

⭐LEAVING SOON⭐

⭐DO NOT MISS YOUR LAST CHANCE⭐

Name:  11122.jpeg
Views: 49549
Size:  0

I am a model from Eastern Europe, green eyes beauty going on city tours from time to time. My Slavic heritage has gifted me with a classically beautiful face that is framed by soft, golden locks. I have supple skin that is so smooth you will not be able to keep your hands to yourself, and your touch will have me trembling with anticipation.

Name:  WhatsApp Image 2023-04-25 at 11.37.24 (2).jpg
Views: 41427

My sexuality emanates from a place of confidence, making every move sensual and sincere. My figure is the very essence of divine femininity, and I adore showing off my voluptuous figure and being admired for my curves.

Name:  WhatsApp Image 2023-04-25 at 11.37.25 (2).jpg
Views: 54271

I’m often complimented for my first-hand beauty which seems to surpass expectations every time I meet someone in person. While I love being complimented on my looks; I believe one of my best features is my authenticity. I genuinely love getting to know people and uncovering their desires in an open-minded and comfortable setting. I’m guided by my curious personality and love to learn about all the things that turn you on.

Name:  WhatsApp Image 2023-04-25 at 11.37.24 (1).jpeg
Views: 54531

Booking procedure❤️🔥

To book an appointment with me please text me at my phone number with your nickname on TNA, when would you like to meet, and the length of our meeting and PM on TNA. Please be prepared to complete a quick and easy screening/verification process if you don't have a profile on TNA with 3 references.

For verification/screening I need.

1) TNA Account with at least 3 references. Please text me PM with booking details your username and phone number or text me to my phone your nickname after you send PM.✔️

or

2) Or if If you don’t have an account on TNA then for verification will need your corporate email or LinkedIn. I will send you an email and PM message to LinkedIn and you will need to reply to me. ✔️

or

3) 2-3 references from established providers. I will contact to providers to ask if everything was fine during a meeting with you.✔️

Name:  WhatsApp Image 2023-04-25 at 11.37.26.jpg
Views: 50638

I can't wait to meet you soon! ❤️

If you're looking for the ultimate drama-free experience, do not hesitate; just simply contact me. Rest assured, privacy and discretion are of paramount importance to me, and I do believe that they are important for you too. My photos are all recent, accurate, and 100% real. You'll not be disappointed; no bait and switches...

Name:  WhatsApp Image 2023-04-25 at 11.37.22.jpg
Views: 53958

DONATIONS

In-call:
    QV - 200;
    1/2hr - 300;
    1hr. - 400;
    90min - 700;
    2hrs. - 800.

Out-call:
    1hr. - 500;
    90min - 800;
    2hrs. - 1000.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Money exchanged in legal adult personal services is simply for time and companionship; anything else that takes place is a matter of personal choice between two or more consenting adults of legal age. Anything implied or inferred within these pages is not to be taken as inducement for payment for anything other than time and companionship by contacting me you agree to these terms.
    Last edited by ANNA LOVE; 05-25-2023 at 06:53 AM.

+ Reply to Ad