Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

I am available tell check out time‼️ Than i am off to the west side again🏔 Check out my reviews ! 5⭐s ! You deserve to feel good so come see me asap⏰

Hair color: Blonde
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 5' 2"
    Body Type: Curvy
    Cup Size: C Cup
    Ethnicity: Mixed
    Service Type: Companion

AVAILABLE NOW out call / Cds
    I am That one girl that you have been looking for. My big soft lips my butt my soft skin and wet tight 🐈 & genuine, trustworthy bubbly personality is what you need⬅️
    Im open and willing to try knew things so just ask before are meet! Most likely there will be no up charge depending on things you want but willing to work with you 😁

Call or message 253-638-5996 asap‼️ Available NOW ! But hurry before i had back to the west side before i go to Spokane
    Cds are so fun with me! I can do a lot in a small space and ride like a champ in a cd or 🛌😊

Rates QV 180 fs
    Hhr 250 fs
    HR 350 fs
    Attachment 1792209
    Attachment 1792208

I get really 💦 & love to squirt .. my head game is a 10‼️ Check out my reviews!
    Im a 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Everyday no matter what so come try out something that will make you feel relieved and not ripped off!!!

Re: I am available tell check out time‼️ Than i am off to the west side again🏔 Check out my reviews ! 5⭐s ! You deserve to feel good so come see me as

Last chance ! Call me .����... ������

+ Reply to Ad