Aye babes
Good morning and let's put that morning wood to rest allow me to tanderlt take care of all ur desires and needs in this early morning bird special and I love to try things and explore with each other come on over let's play and let's talk about what it is that gets u tingling and on edge , I want to know it all don't hold back ...... Please text only 503-505-1057.....thanks much appreciated rates here will be qv/or quick visit 100 ….. hh. 200. 45 mins 250…… Hr 300. And ur two hour vip special is at 550 so go on pick up that phone and shoot me a text plz contact me as u are ready to head over directly and no flakes no games no bullshit I don't want it nor do I need it and u can expect the same respects plz take this seriously this is my business and how I pay my bills and live my life I wouldn't come to your place or hard work and haggle harass or push you around in ur position it is unacceptable and will not be tolerated I promise you that alright loves what r u waiting for u should be in ur car driving to ne pdx by now xoxoxo 😘💕 mhuaaawww. Need to earn 1500 by Monday had eviction court need to get an rv to rent so I don’t loose everything I own plz help me out n come see me asap plz